January 11, 2012 Meeting, Lunch & Continuing Ed
Next Wednesday's Events
- 8:00 - Savannah Room - Continuing Education registration & refreshments
- 8:30-11:30 - Continuing Education - "Commercial Hot Buttons" 3.0 cr. hours DE/MD, 3.5 PA
- 11:30-1:20 - Networking Luncheon & Keynote Speaker
- 11:30 - Registration & Networking
- 12:00 - Meeting and Buffet Lunch Served
- 12:45-1:15: Program
- Keynote Speaker: Michael S. Purzycki, Executive Director, Riverfront Development Corporation
- Topic: Development Projects at Wilmington Riverfront
- 1:15 - Savannah Room - Continuing Education registration & refreshments
- 1:30-4:30 Continuing Education - "Charitable Donation of Real Estate" learn about all of the benefits and tax implications - 3.0 cr. hours DE/MD, 3.5 PA
Register for Jan. 11 (Wed) Luncheon
Hurry and REGISTER NOW for next Wednesday's luncheon at the Clarion Hotel-The Belle.
- Delicious Buffet Lunch with something for everyone!
- Keynote Speaker: Michael S. Purzycki, Executive Director of Riverfront Development Corporation
- Join us for an informative and lively presentation about the status of current development projects and plans for future projects at the Wilmington Riverfront from the one and only, Michael Purzycki!
TO REGISTER: Follow the link below, or go to our website at www.circdelaware.org and select the MEETINGS/EVENTS page. If all else fails, send an email to Janet@circdelaware.org and she'll send you an invoice to attend.
Last Continuing Education Classes this Cycle
DO YOU STILL NEED ELECTIVE CREDITS? REQUIRED CREDITS?
Both of the CIRC-sponsored continuing education classes scheduled for January 11 (Wed) will give you 3.0 credit hours for Delaware and Maryland and 3.5 hours for Pennsylvania.
- 8:30 - Commercial Hot Buttons
- 1:30 - Charitable Donations of Real Estate
If you need the Brokers Core or other electives, note that Frederick Academy has three class offerings on Tuesday, January 10 at Embassy Suites Newark.
Need the Legislative Update for Delaware's Sales Associates? Frederick Academy has a January 27 class in Rehoboth.
Need Maryland Code of Ethics? Frederick Academy has an online course.
If you need the Sales Associates's Core course, you'll need to check with another provider, such as the New Castle Board of Realtors or another accredited provider.
REGISTER NOW on our Continuing Education page or follow this link...
CIRC Membership Renewal
Many of our members took advantage of the early-bird discount dues offer by paying by December 31, 2011.
For those who still have membership dues owing, we would appreciate remittance of your $75 dues as early in January as possible. Early renewal allows us the time needed for updating our web site, hot links, and membership directory in an efficient and cost effective manner.
You can renew online or by mailing your payment to CIRC, PO Box 1789, Wilmington, DE 19899.