Register NOW for April 11 Membership Luncheon
Register now for our next Monthly Membership Meeting for a tasty buffet lunch and networking on April 11 (Wednesday) at the Clarion Belle Hotel.
DelDOT Transportation Secretary Shailen Bhatt will address the membership as our speaker about topics such as:
- Culture of Change/Reorganization at DelDOT
- Transportation Improvement Districts – streamline DelDOT review of development projects, including the approval process for Record Plans and Entrance Plans
- Newark Train Station TIGER IV
- Christina River Bridge and Approaches
- Claymont Train Station Upgrades/Transportation Plan
- SR 1 / I-95 Interchange
- US 301 Project Development
Please follow the link below for more information and to register for this lunch meeting.
CIRC Discount Ad offer from Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal
Mid-Atlantic Real Esate (MARE) Journal has an offer for all CIRC members:
- Receive a free one-year subscription of the MARE Journal!
- Take advantage of a discount advertising program offered to CIRC members.
- Information on the discounted ($250) Quarter Page advertisements was emailed to all members on March 28, along with the Editorial Calendar and Publication Deadlines. (If you did not receive, contact Janet@circdelaware.org).
- Have your press releases and other professional spotlight articles run in the MARE Journal.
To place ads or participate in the MARE Journal:
Contact Linda Christman at firstname.lastname@example.org
To see CIRC's page, use the link below and scroll to the right to see the CIRC discount advertiser's page. We would like to thank Greg Ellis of Patterson Woods Commercial and Ted Williams of LandmarkJCM for placing ads on the current CIRC advertising page.
Mid-Atlantic RE Journal Now Online
Look for the CIRC page in the MARE Journal's first of their two editions each month.
CIRC will highlight past and future events and other information of note. If you have any article ideas, please send to email@example.com.
Photo shows Greg Ellis thanking Jayne Armstrong, Director of the SBA, with a commemorative award for her tireless service to the real estate community.
An ONLINE VERSION of the Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal is included for you information in the link below.
CIRC Welcomes New Members
Welcome New Members"
- Geoffrey L. "Geoff" Grosso, Esquire, Elzufon, Austin, Reardon, Tarlov & Mondell, P.A.
- Carol Houck, Interim City Manager, City of Newark
- Eric J. Monzo, Esquire, Morris James LLP
- Paul H. Morrill, Jr., Executive Director, Committee of 100
- Lisa L. Webb, CEcD, Director of Economic Development, Cecil County Government
- David A. "Dave" Schlecker, Connect to Work, division of Connections
Members "ON THE MOVE"
- Lisa Matthews moved to Worth and Company
- Matthew Mangat moved to Wohlsen Construction
Please reach out, welcome, and say Hello to our new members.
The Membership Committee, chaired by Jim Manna, meets quarterly to review and approve requests for new membership. We invite non-members who are interested in joining to fill out an online Registration Form and attend a meeting and talk with one (or more) of our Membership Committee:
Jim Manna, Chairman, BrightFields
Greg Ellis, Patterson Woods
Steve Dobraniecki, NAI Emory Hill
Marvin Sachs, Bellevue Realty
Susan Miller, Sales Solutions
Don Robitzer, The Commonwealth Group
Anna Marie Hanna, Pettinaro Management
EDiS Institute's Turning the Corner - April 19
EDiS Institute. One Morning. A World of Difference.
You may be interested in attending this industry favorite event put together by the EDiS Institute as a way for EDiS to give back to the community. There are three speakers that are sure to be of interest.
You can find more information on the link provided below. This event is on Thursday, April 19, 2012 in the morning. CIRC is a promoting sponsor. All information and registration is handled directly by EDiS Institute.
Golf Outing in FULL SWING
Our Annual Golf Outing will be on Monday, June 11 at the DuPont Country Club, and what a great event it will be Golf Chairman, Bert Root, of Newmark Knight Frank Smith Mack tells us.
We already have great Premium Sponsors lining up to support CIRC and its golf outing and other great programs, and we hope you will too. This year, all Golf Sponsors who commit to sponsorship by Apirl 15 will be included on the Front and/or Back Cover of our Annual Directroy. We plan to distribute the Directory at our May meeting and Golf Outing. All Premium sponsors will have web placement as Gold or Platinum Web Sponsors on our website.
Visit our Golf Page often, as sponsorships will be updated regularly from now until June 11 !!!
Save the Date for Upcoming CIRC Events
- April 11 (Current) - Monthly Membership Meeting Luncheon (Register Now)
- May 9 - Annual Meeting and Board Election - Speaker: Governor Jack Markell
- June 11 - Annual Golf Outing Scramble & Dinner/Awards Banquet - Become a Sponsor and Register to Play Golf
Visit our Golf Page (use link below) and register your foursome and sponsorship package.
- September 12 - Monthly Membershp Meeting Luncheon
A big thanks to the Program Committee, chaired by John Birminham, and members: Karl Kalbacher, Greg Ellis, Steve Dobraniecki, Don Robitzer, Marsha Meidling, Jeremy Abelson,Tim Cole, and the Golf Chairman, Bert Root.