Find Out How DNREC's Updated Reg's May Affect Your Business & Clients
CIRC is a Promotional Event Sponsor
We believe this Delaware State Chamber, Environmental Committee meeting on Thursday, September 27 to review DNREC's updated and amended regulations may be of interest to many of our CIRC members, their businesses, and clients. Register directly with DSCC below.
Register for Environmental Committee Meeting - September 27
Are you aware that over the past year, the Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control (DNREC) has updated and amended regulations that may affect your business and your clients?
Join DSCC's Environmental Committee meeting on Thursday, September 27 where key DNREC personnel Timothy Ratsep from the Site Investigation and Restoration Section (SIRS) and Alex Rittberg from the Tank Management Section will share their input on the following important changes:
• Amendments to the Delaware Regulations Governing Hazardous Substance Cleanup (HSCA Regulations);
• New requirements for HSCA Contractor Certifications;
• New procedures to de-certify contractors;
• Adjustments to HSCA Brownfield Grant funding for Brownfield projects;
• Increased enforcement actions for HSCA sites;
• Use of HSCA Regulations on formerly-closed petroleum sites;
• Liability for Cleanup Under Delaware’s Underground Storage Tank Act; and
• Introduction of a Draft Groundwater Monitoring Zone (GMZ) Policy;
Please be prepared for an engaging questions and answers period following the brief presentation from DNREC.
If you desire confidentiality, you may email your questions directly to Mr. Greg Gross (email@example.com) of the State Chamber.
You won't want to miss this opportunity!
Date: September 27 (Thursday)
Time: 12 noon to 2 p.m.
Lunch: Included with fee
Place: University of Delaware, Goodstay Center
2600 Pennsylvania Ave., Wilmington, DE 19806
Visit www.DSCC.com or use link below!
Forward this message to others who may be interested
Do you know someone who would be interested in joining this committee? Forward this message or invite them to email Greg Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org.