Comin' Out Swinging
IN THIS ISSUE...
- Golf Status, Schedule and Dinner-Only Registration
- Everyone's a Winner when you Play for Charity
- Great Raffle Prizes you can win...buy lots of tickets!
- Golf Details and Rules of Play
- Golfers - Foursome Pairings
- And on another Note... Register now for June 26 Bisnow Commercial Real Estate conference for your Early Bird Discount.
Monday, June 10 Golf Status and Registration
CIRC promises to once again host the best Annual Golf Outing of the season!
We have 115 golfers registered, 18 volunteers, and six for Happy Hour and Dinner only... not to mention the Goody Bags, BBQ lunch, two Beverage and Snack Stations, two Snack Carts, Contests and a Putting Challenge, Happy Hour with beer and cocktails, and a delicious BBQ Dinner, followed by Awards Ceremony with lots of golf and raffle prizes.
What, you haven't registered yet? Worry not...
We still have five (5) golf spots remaining and can take as many for Happy Hour and Dinner as would like to come.
- 9:30-11:00 - Practice Range open (Drive directly to range on Rt. 141 opposite Alapocas Drive)
- 11:00 - Bag Drop, Registration and BBQ Lunch Get your Goody Bag, purchase Charity "Passport Fun Packs." Pro Shop will be offering a 10-15% discount on merchandise the day of event.
- 12:00 noon - Shotgun Start
- 5:00 - Happy Hour begins
- 5:30-7:30 - BBQ Dinner and Awards Ceremony
Register now for the Happy Hour & Barbecue Dinner - from 5:00 to 7:30 - on our regular Meeting/Events/Next Meeting webpage and select "Dinner Only" for just $45.
Everyone's a Winner when you Play for Charity
Bring some Cold Cash to the golf outing to spend for a good cause. For $25 you will get the complete charity Passport Fun Pack that will benefit The Delaware KIDS Fund, including:
- 2 Mulligans ($10 value)
- Putting Challenge (Win Cash Prize) ($5 value)
- Chance to win 50-5 Cash Raffle ($5 value)
- Chance to win Raffle Prizes* ($5 value)
- Extra Free Cocktail at Happy Hour ($7.50 value)
- Value: $32.50 Discounted to just $25.00
Look below and see what great prizes you may win:
GREAT Raffle Prizes donated by our Members!
Whether you donate or win one of these terrific Raffle Prizes...you are a winner in our book!
Get one Raffle Ticket in your Charity "Passport Fun Pack" or buy more for 1 for $5, 3 for $10, or an Armslength for $20.
- New Year's Eve Gala Dinner/Dance at Clarion Belle for two (2) with Overnight Stay & Brunch Donated by: Clarion Hotel-The Belle
- Two-Night Stay at Hyatt Place at Dewey Beach Donated by: Harvey Hanna & Associates
- Four Course Wine Dinner for six (6) People at Christiana Hilton Donated by: Christiana Hilton
- Basket of Cheer Donated by: Premier Wine & Spirits
- Wine donations by:
- Susan Miller, Sales Solutions
- Patti and Joe Coco, Serenity Outsourcing
- Cindy Fleming, Jackson Cross Partners
- Janet Pippert, Landmark Science & Engineering
- Gift Card Donations:
- Greenhill Car Wash
- Bella Vista Trattoria & Pizzeria
- Augusta Grille at Clarion Hotel
- 30-Minute Golf Lesson from Golfsmith
- If you would like to donate an item of your choosing, or a gift card for an area restaurant, etc. please touch base with Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org to let you know so that we can properly promote you during the event.
- Closest to the Pin: Holes 5, 8, 13 - All Participants
- Longest Drive: Hole # 11 - Men and Ladies
- Longest Putt - #15 - All Participants
- Putting Contest –Take the Challenge at Putting Green when passing by (ticket)
- Foursome Photos - All Participants at The DuPont Comfort Station
- Return Scorecards to Reception on the Lower Terrace
- The DuPont Starter Shack (# 1 Tee, # 9 Green, # 10 Tee, # 18 Green)
- The DuPont Comfort Station (# 3 Green/# 4 Tee, # 14 Green/# 15 Tee, # 16 Green/# 17 Tee)
Golf Details and Rules of Play
Welcome to the DuPont Country Club CIRC Annual Golf Tournament Monday June 10, 2013
Course: DuPont Course, 12:00 p.m. Shotgun Format: 4 Player Scramble, Low Gross 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Tee: DuPont: Men Play Gold Tees, Ladies Play Green Tees
Rules of Play: Each team member tees off. The location of one of the four shots is selected for further play. The other balls are picked up and moved to the position of the selected one. This counts as one (1) stroke for the team. Each player may place the ball within 1 club length (no closer to the hole). The condition of the selected location must stay the same (i.e., can’t go from rough to fairway; fringe to green; hazard to rough; from out of bounds, etc.) Continue hitting the ball until it is “holed out”. Thus, a team stroke is counted each time all players hit from a new location or one player “holes out.” When you are on the green or fringe, please place the balls within the width (approx. 3 inches) of a scorecard – no closer to the hole. Threesomes: If your team is a threesome, play the same format as listed above using the following rules: The Player listed first on the scorecard will play an additional ball on the first hole played. On the second hole, the player listed second on the scorecard will play the additional ball. On the third hole, the player listed third on the scorecard will play the additional ball. On the fourth hole, the cycle begins again with the first player. MAXIMUM SCORE DOUBLE BOGEY
On Course Food & Beverage: Accessible at the following locations:
Foursome 1 Bert Root, Harvey Hanna & Assoc. Will Harvey, Harvey Hanna & Assoc. Ryan Kennedy, Harvey Hanna & Assoc. Phil Hough,
Foursome 2 Bruce Finnicum, Advanced Office Env. Larry Hlavenka, Kimball Office John Shaw, Easter Seals of Delaware & Maryland's Eastern Shore Betsy Eitel, Bancroft Construction Company
Foursome 3 Adrienne Casale, M&T Bank Jeff Lang, Lang development Steve Silver, ONIX Group Dean Pletz, ONIX Group
Foursome 4 Richard Roux, Info Solutions Glenn Wilchacky, Shawn Burns, TBD,
Foursome 5 Nate Edmunds, Applied Bank Steve Embler, Glenmar Manufacturing Lou Stackeni, Applied Bank Matt McManus, Greenbridge Real Estate Capital
Mike Hahn, CapitalSource Jon Hickey, NAI Emory Hill Joe Leonard, Oakmont Capital Wayne Ferguson, Embrace Mortgage
Foursome 7 Robert Wittig, Diamond State Management Trip Way, DSM Commercial Jeff Mitchell, Steve Masterson, WasteMasters
Foursome 8 JB Kruzinski, WSFS Bank Joe Walker, Ron Weingrad, Ryan Schlegel,
Foursome 9 Joe Jacobs, BRAVO! Building Services Bill Rankin, Frank Wardzinski, BRAVO! Building Services Pat O’Hara,
Foursome 10 Jeremy Abelson, MidCoast Community Bank TBD Bill Lattanzio, MidCoast Community Bank TBD
Foursome 11 Jeff Corey, Waste Masters Kelly Ryan, Waste Masters Brian Simmons, Waste Masters Rich Lober, Waste Masters
Foursome 12 Joe Piccirilli, TD Bank Don Logan, Logan & Pettrone Dave Kenney, TD Bank Dr. Mandell Much, Aquila of Delaware
Foursome 13 Dave Heaney, HFS HFS - TBD HFS - TBD HFS - TBD
Foursome 14 Matt Brainard, Groundwater & Env. Serv. Jen O'Reilly, GES Derek Jelinek, GES Tim Uhler, GES
Foursome 15 Jed Hatfiled, Colonial Parking Dan Bauwens, Jeff Kusumi, Bill Parks, Colonial Parking
Foursome 16 Don Robitzer, Commonwealth Tim Jones, Commonwealth Britt Mazzagatii, Commonwealth Kevin Quinn, Commonwealth
Foursome 17 Robert Ruggio, R. Ruggio Associates Ted Williams, Landmark Sci & Eng. Pete Davisson, Jackson Cross Partners Jerry Smith, Smith Realty
Foursome 18 Janet Dougherty, Fulton Bank Susan Amato, Coldwell Banker Commercial Katie Wilkenson, Fulton Bank Kathy Corcoran, Wheeler, Wolfenden & Dwares
Foursome 19 Steve Dobraniecki, NAI Emory Hill Randy Bailey, Business Interiors Bob Winter, Troy Stover, Rent-A-Crate
Foursome 20 Clay Greer, Ten Bears Environmental Ten-Bears Guest, Margo Reign, Sharon Morgan,
Foursome 21 Steve Johns, Johns Jim Hatfield, Hatfield Mark Russo, Russo Doug Eitelman, Eitelman
Foursome 22 Mark Eisenhardt, Henderson Group TBD TBD TBD
Foursome 23 Mike Vanderslice, Environmental Alliance Joe Rossi (guest) Blaise Fletcher, Jones Lang LaSalle Jamie Vari, Jones Lang LaSalle
Foursome 24 Jim Manna, BrightFields, Inc. Andy Fox, Deaton MuCue Erich Bollman, Milestone Commercial Greg Ellis, Patterson Woods
Foursome 25 Lee Walker, American Seaboard Exteriors Justin Young, TBS Service Paul Bryant, SB Realty Jeff Shahan, SB Realty
PROPOSED PAIRINGS BY CIRC ... to be confirmed
Foursome 26 David DePetris, Legend Properties Chris Girardi, Merit Business Solutions Madison Rogers, Legend Properties Bob Hill, Emory Hill Real Estate
Foursome 27 Joanne Clark, Wilmot Modular Anthony Santoro, Premium Fire & Security, LLC
Bob Liberato, NAI Emory Hill John Birmingham, Cushman Wakefield
Foursome 28 Doug Barry, Pennoni Dominic Balascio, Parkway Law
Kevin McGonegal, Bellevue Realty Co. Jay White, Apex Realty
Threesome Ryan McNiff, Verizon Telecommunications Joe Harvey, Michael Smith, TBD - Open
Foursome 29 (or to fill in where necessary?) Maxwell Evans, Clarion Belle-Augusta Grille Mike Panhuise, Duffield Associates Steve Paxton, Indoor Air Solutions Dave Morrison, NAI Emory Hill
Final Foursome 30 (OPEN)
REGISTRATION for golfers still open. We have 5 official spots open, but we can also take a waiting list in case of last minute cancellations...and/or just come, and bring a check in case we can get you in.
Bisnow "Delaware State of the Market Summit" - June 26
Bisnow's "Delaware State of the Market Summit," is scheduled for June 26 at the Chase Center on the Riverfront. The event is sponsored by: Jones Lang Lasalle, Harvey Hanna & Associates, and The Buccini\Pollin Group
Speakers include: Chris Buccini of The Buccini/Pollin Group, Larry Maiser of Brandywine Realty Trust, and Blaise Fletcher of Jones Lang Lasalle, Gunti Weissberger of The Westover Companies...and more!
CIRC is happy to be a promoting sponsor for this worthwhile Delaware State of the Market Summit: Contact Pat Hanahan by email at email@example.com or use the link below to REGISTER and get the Early Bird Special of $49.