Members in the News...
In this Article...
- August 3 (Saturday) at 8:30 a.m. - 5K Race/Run for the KIDS
- August 10 (Saturday) at 11:00 a.m. - Memorial Service for IG Cleaver
- Members on the Move this Summer
- Mid-Atlantic Digital July 12 Edition
- MAREJ CIRC Page in July Edition
- Bisnow Market Forecast: CIRC promotes member sponsors
- SAVE THE DATE: September 11 - Next CIRC Membership Lunch
- SAVE THE DATE: September 11 -Continuing Ed Class
5K Run/Walk for KIDS - Saturday, August 3
Join the Delaware KIDS Fund for the 4th Annual 5K Run/Walk for KIDS
- Saturday, August 3, 2013
- Race Time: 8:30 a.m.
- Race begins at the James Street Tavern at 2 S. James Street, Newport, DE 19804
For more information, contact: Ryan Kennedy at email@example.com or 302-323-9300
Register online: www.signup2raceusa.com/login.aspx?race_id=298
Get Brochure (click below):
IG Cleaver: Memorial Service on August 10
Many of you knew and worked IG Cleaver over his many years in the financial and commercial real estate business, and as a long-time CIRC member. Prior to his long battle with Parkinson's Disease, IG is remembered as a vital, positive and happy person who was always active and fit. He retired from Bellevue Realty and CIRC about four years ago when Parkinson's Disease began to take it's toll on his health. He passed away on July 10, 2013.
A Memorial Service will be held on Saturday, August 10, 2013 at Westminster Presbyterian Church on Pennsylvania Avenue in Wilmington at 11:00 a.m. A reception will immediately follow the service. Friends of the family may also call from 10:30 and 11:00 if they are unable to stay for the reception.
IG, who grew up on the family farm in Odessa, had an interesting work career that transitioned from the world of banking and finance into the world of commercial real estate.
Follow the link below to read his obituary and to learn about he moved from Bank of Delaware (now PNC), to Director of Finance for the City of Wilmington, to Delaware Trust and then to P.Gerald White, Inc., and Bellevue Realty.
Members on the Move this Summer
Summer must be the time to make the move! We have suddenly been advised of several changes amongst our members:>
- Adrienne Casale has moved to the Lang Development Group
- Richard Gieseler has requested to take over Adrienne's M&T Bank membership
- Joanne Clark has started a new business: RFP Modular, LLC, as a Mobile Modular Advisor
- Jeff Corey has moved to Bramhall & Hitchens Insurance
- Rich Lober has requested to take over Jeff's Waste Masters Solutions membership
- Cindy Fleming has moved to Jones Lang LaSalle as an Associate Broker
- Jim O'Hara, III, has moved to Chesapeake Insurance Advisors as an Account Executive
You can access all of their new contact information by logging in to your CIRC Membership "Search Directory"
Mid-Atlantic Digital July 12 Edition
MAREJ - CIRC July Page
CIRC Participated in Bisnow's Delaware Market Forecast
CIRC was a Promoting Sponsor for Bisnow's first Commercial Real Estate Market Forecast held at the Chase Center in June.
We are always looking for great ways to better promote our member sponsors!
Thank You for your support.
SAVE THE DATE - Sept. 11 for CIRC's next Lunch Meeting
The next monthly membership lunch meeting will be held on
- Wednesday, September 11, 2013
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
REGISTER for upcoming Continuing Education
Delaware's New Commercial Lien Law: What ever broker needs to know!
- Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 1:30 p.m.
- Accredited for PA, MD, and DE-Mod. 6 credits pending
Other upcoming class dates:
- October 9, 2013, 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- January 8, 2014, 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- March 12, 2014, 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Register for classes below: