August-September News & Events
Register for Annual Meeting & Lunch - September 11 (rescheduled)
Our Annual Meeting was postponed from our May meeting to our next regular monthly lunch meeting on September 11, 2013.
Please plan to attend.
The Nominiating Committee will present for election the following slate of officers, and directors with a new, two-year term ending on 6/30/15 - denoted by an asterisk "*". (Note that have of the 14-member Board expires on even years, half on odd years.)
- *President: John Birmingham, Cushman and Wakefield of Delaware, Inc.
- *Vice President: Bert Root, Harvey and Hanna Associates, Inc.
- Secretary: Bayard Snyder, Esq., Snyder Associates
- *Treasurer: Katherine Silicato, CPA, Gunnip & Company
- *Daniel Lesher, Patterson Woods Commercial
- *Benjamin J. Berger, Esq., Berger Harris
- *Jeremy Abelson, MidCoast Community Bank
- *Jim O'Hara, Jr., NAI Emory Hill
The Board offers a warlm welcome to Rachael Justice of Atapco Christiana, Inc. as she joins the board by appointment. Rachael will fill the remaining one-year term of a board position vacated previously by Amelia Wyant.
Next Board of Director's Meeting on September 11
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held:
10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, September 11,
immediately preceding our Annual Meeting at the Clarion Hotel-The Belle.
Please let janet know if you will attend at email@example.com
Special Sept. 11 C.E. & Seminar - New DE Commercial Lein Law
Register NOW...Every Broker and Sales Agent doing business in Delaware should take this course...whether you need the certificate for CE or NOT!
Join us for the Special Event Offering of the FIRST Commerical Lien Law Course offering in Delaware.
This new law was announced at our last CE offering date and now that it is LAW,and we have it first for CIRC Members and guests!
The Frederick Academy of Real Estate brings you a MOD 6, 3 hr CE seminar that compares and contrasts the DE, MD and PA Commercial Lien laws. No onther School has a 3 Hr DE, 3 Hr MD and 3.5 Hr. PA class on this subject matter, much less instructed by Andy Taylor, Esq.!
We wanted to be the first to offer this and we wanted it to be the most valuable information in the marketplace.
Continuing Education Schedule
Please be sure and register for our CE classes...they all are accredited in DE, PA, MD and in most cases, NJ too! See our complete listing for credits and registration on our "Continuing Education" page:
- September 11, 2013
- Delarware's NEW Commercial Lien Law (MOD 6, but of interest to all Brokers and Agents)
- October 9, 2013
- Ethical Case Studes (MOD 2)
- Fair Housing and Agency (MOD 1)
- January 8, 2014
- Understanding Bankruptcy Reform Act (MOD 5)
- Contracts: Formation and Terms (MOD 4)
- March 12, 2014
- Real Estate Hot Buttons (MOD 7)
- Charitable Giving in Real Estate (MOD 6)
REGISTER FOR CLASSES ONLINE:
Invite Non-CIRC Members to Attend our Continuing Education Classes!
Please forward this email to others you know that may need continuing education and invite them to attend as a Non-Member or to join and get Member discounts! A healthy attendance helps CIRC to be able to bring these classes to the Commercial-Industrial practioners in a convenience location and manner.
MAREJ - Digital Edition July 26-August 15
Call Linda Christman, or your account rep, with questions or if you would like additional information on how to access all the new features!
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org