February News & Meeting Registration (Wed. 2/12)
Register Now for February 12 (WED) Economic Forecast Lunch
Back by popular demand, we will hear from David B. Hanson, Chief Executive Officer of Fulton Financial Advisors and Clermont Wealth Strategies, a part of Fulton Bank, N.A., for our Annual Economic Forecast. He is an amusing speaker and presents his economic forecast in an interesting and understandable manner.
A Luncheon Buffet will include:
- Caesar Salad w/Croutons
- Baked Flounder with White Wine Sauce- AND - Grilled Chicken Cajun Style
- Wild Rice AND Spring Vegetable Medley
- Fresh Baked Rolls & Butter
- Dessert Table with assorted Cookies, Chocolate Mousse, and Cakes and Pies
- Coffee/Decaf/Tea service
- (If you have a special dietary need, please make it known when placing reservation.)
Cost: $35 Member / $45 Non-member & Guests
REGISTER online using the link below or go directly to the Meeting/Next Meeting page on our website.
ATTENDEES: Feb. 12 Economic Forecast Meeting
Don't miss out on all of the fun ... if you are NOT LISTED below, hurry and register now!
- Jeremy Abelson - MidCoast Community Bank
- Joe Allen - Sonitrol Security of Delaware Valley
- Randy Bailey - Business Interiors & Supplies
- Doug Barry, P.E. - T & M Associates
- Kathy Barry - Corporate Interiors
- Neeraj Batta, P.E. - Batta Environmental
- Rachel Beitler - M&T Bank
- Jeff Bierlein - PNC Real Estate
- John Birmingham - Cushman and Wakefield of Delaware (President)
- Erich Bollman - Milestone Commercial Realty
- Yasmin Bowman - Bowman Realty Services, LLC
- Todd Breck, AIA, P.E. - Breckstone Architecture
- Tanya Breck - Tanya W. Breck Designs, Interior Design
- Paul Bryant - SB Real Estate LLC
- Steve Burnett - IFS - Insurance & Financial Services
- Carmen Calderaro - Collins Business Systems
- Joanne Clark - RFP Modular Services
- Joe Coco - Serenity One Source
- Tim Cole - Applied Bank
- Kim Connell - First State Elevator, Inc.
- Bob Cronin - Patterson Schwartz
- Michael Cutrona - Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Jon Czech - Emory Hill Real Estate Properties
- Steve Davies, P.E. - Apex Engineering Incorporated
- Donna Davies - M&T Bank
- Pete Davisson - Jackson Cross Partners
- Gary Dean - Facility Services Group, Inc.
- David Depetris - Legends Properties
- Janet Dougherty - Fulton Bank
- Kathi Easterday - SimplexGrinnell
- Greg Ellis - Patterson Woods Commercial Properties-Corfac (Legislative Chair)
- Carmen Facciolo - NAI Emory Hill
- Nancy Fleming - Long & Foster Commercial Real Estate
- Pat Forester - Sonitrol Security of Delaware Valley
- Pat Gioffre - Bellevue Realty Company
- Clay Greer, P.E. - Ten Bears Environmental
- Mike Hahn - CapitalSource Bank
- Kevin Hansen, PG, LEED AP - Landmark Science & Engineering
- David Hanson - Fulton Financial Advisors
- Becky Harrington - NAI Emory Hill
- David Heaney - Healthcare Facilities Solutins
- Scott Hecht - Alliance Environmental Systems, Inc.
- Doug Hershman, Esq. - Bayard, P.A.
- Bob Hill - Emory Hill and Company
- Reggie Hill - Floor Covering Services & Consultants, Inc.
- Scott Jelinski - Waste Masters Solution
- Bruce Jones - PNC Real Estate
- Margie Kandra - Floor Covering Services & Consultants, Inc.
- Alison Kerwin - M&T Bank
- Janet Killian - Gemini Building Systems
- Tom Kovach - A. M. Saccullo Legal
- Dave Kramer - Bayshore Transportation
- J.B. Kruzinski - WSFS Bank
- James Landon, Esq. - Morris James
- Rachel Lindeman - M&T Bank
- Jeanine Losino - Regus
- Bill Lower - Harvey Hanna & Associates
- Bart Mackey - Patterson Woods Commercial Properties-Corfac
- Tom Mammarella, Esq. - Gordon, Fournaris & Mammarella, P.A.
- Jim Manna - BrightFields, Inc. (Membership Chair)
- Erin Mannis - ABM Janitorial Services
- Britt Mazzagatti - The Commonwealth Group, Ltd.
- Rob McGarrigle - Stoltz Management
- Melinda McGuigan - EDIS Company
- Carol McKennon - SB Real Estate LLC
- Susan Miller - Sales Solutions
- Paul Morrill - Committee of 100
- Edward Montz - Indoor Air Solutions, Inc.
- Pam Motter - Advanced Office Environments
- Michael Mullen - AT&T
- Brad Mundy - Hopkins Moving & Storage
- John Newcomer, Esq. - Morris James
- Doug Nickel - Integra Realty Resources - Wilmington-DE
- Johanna Novack - Pantano Real Estate
- Jim O'Hara, Jr. - NAI Emory Hill - Retail Division (Director)
- Mark Olazagasti - Info Solutions, LLC
- Michael Panhuise, P.E. - Patterson Woods Commercial Properties-Corfac
- Paul Pantano - Pantano Real Estate
- John Pastor - State of Delaware, International Trade
- Alan Perry - Montchanin Development
- Lex Petrillo - Long & Foster
- Janet Pippert - CIRC / Landmark Science & Engineering (Bus. Manager)
- Kevin Quinn - The Commonwealth Group, Ltd.
- Ron Raftovich - RECON, LLC
- Ed Rasiul, P.E. - Pennoni Inc.
- Margo Reign -
- Chris Reith - Geo-Technology Associates, Inc.
- Jill Riley - Cooperson Associates
- Don Robitzer - The Commonwealth Group, Ltd.
- Lou Rosenberg - Mitchell Associates, Inc.
- Bert Root - Harvey Hanna & Associates
- Joe Rossi - Environmental Alliance
- James Rostocki - Valuation Consulting Services
- Joe Ruggerio - ARG Communications
- Anthony Santoro - Sonitrol Security of Delaware Valley
- Brent Shaffer, Esq. - Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP
- Jeff Shahan - SB Real Estate LLC
- Lorraine Sheldon - NAI Emory Hill
- Jerry Smith - Smith Realty Company
- Barry Snyder, Esq. - Snyder & Associates, P.A.
- Alan Spiro - Diversified Properties, Inc.
- Lou Stackeni - Applied Bank
- Robin Tait, IIDA - Bernardon Haber Holloway
- BJ Vinton - The Commonwealth Group, Ltd.
- Paul Watts - Brandywine Realty Trust
- Michael Webbere - GSM Roofing
- William Wendling, P.E. - Pennoni Associates, Inc.
- Anna White - State of Delaware - International Trade
- Jay White - Apex Realty Advsory
- Christopher Whitfield - Capital Commercial Realty
- Katie Wilkinson - Fulton Bank, N.A.
- Ted Williams, P.E., FACEC - Landmark Science & Engineering
Members Socialize and Network at CIRC Meetings
CIRC membership comes with the opportunity to meet and socialize with business and community leaders who attend and speak at our monthly lunch meetings. In January, Michael Smith, of Greater Newark Economic Development Partnership, and John Pastor, Director of the State of Delaware's International Trade, brought interesting opportunities to our attention.
Joe Allen, of Sonitrol Security of Delaware Valley, agreed to become our new Photo Sponsor, with Pat Forester doing all of the heavy lifting. Thanks Pat and Joe!
Prospective Member News
To those non-members who are interested in joining CIRC, please keep in mind that the Membership Committee meets quarterly to review and vote on new "Individual" memberships. The Committee's next quarterly meeting is on February 26, therefore, prospective members are encouraged to attend our next lunch meeting on Wednesday, February 12 at the Clarion Hotel-The Belle.
Register now for Februayr 12 lunch online as a "non-member"
Arrive by 11:15 a.m. for a brief orientation with Jim Manna, Committee Membershp Chairman
Our Membership Chairman, Jim Manna, and other committee members (Susan Miller, Steve Dobraniecki, Greg Ellis, John Birmingham, Marvin Sachs) look forward to meeting you!
Notes from our last Luncheon on January 8
A big thanks to our speaker, Michael Smith, Manager of the Greater Newark Economic Development Partnership for informing us about the good works and great opportunities being created through the association of the University of Delaware, New Castle County Chamber of Commerce and the City of Newark. They have an informativec website on which the local real estate community should actively participate in promoting their properties. Take a look - especially at the Property Search feature - there's a lot of good information that you can use - www.GreaterNewarkDE.com
STAR Campus Tour - Will be rescheduled, possible around Spring Break...TBA.