October & November Events & Other News
IN THIS ISSUE...
- REGISTER: Next Meeting: October 8, 2014 (Wed.) at The Belle
- Vernon Green of Woodlawn Trustees to discuss projects in Wilmington & Pennsylvania at Oct. 8 Meeting
- Special MAREJ opp's for CIRC members for advertising, press releases, editorials
- SAVE THE DATE: November 20 - Joint Dinner Meeting CIRC hosts SIOR * CCIM * TriState REALTORS at Harry's
- Joint Dinner Sponsorship Opportunity
- Expanded Happy Hour at Joint Dinner
- Bill Hankowsky of Liberty Property Trust to provide Keynote Speech at Joint Dinner
- CIRC Continuing Education Schedule Now Posted for Modules 1 to 7
REGISTER NOW for October 8 Luncheon at The Belle
Place: Clarion Hotel - The Belle
Speaker: Vernon Green, Senior VP and Chief Operating Officer of Woodlawn Trustees, Inc.
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Menu: Luncheon Buffet (Full menu posted on Event/Registration page)
Cost: $35 individual members / $45 non-members/guests
Fulfilling One Man's Vision
Vernon Green will offer the keynote speech and talk about Woodlawn Trustees as a non-profit real estate company and about their land development projects in the City of Wilmington and Pennsylvania. (read more about Woodlawn Trustees, and register for our Next Meeting )
ATTENDEES for Next Luncheon (Oct. 8)
- Vernon Green - Woodlawn Trustees, Inc.
Directors & Ex-Officio Board Members:
- John Birmingham - Cushman & Wakefield (CIRC President)
- Katherine Silicato, CPA - Gunnip & Company (CIRC Treasurer)
- Barry Snyder, Esq. - Snyder & Associates (CIRC Secretary)
- Greg Ellis, CCIM - Patterson Woods & Associates (CIRC Director, Past Pres., Leg. Affairs Chair)
- Jim Manna - BrightFields, Inc. (CIRC Director & Membership Chair - will arrive at 11 a.m. for Prospective Members)
- Daniel Lesher - Patterson Woods & Associates (CIRC Direct, Cont. Education Chair)
- Jeremy Abelson - MidCoast Community Bank (CIRC Director)
- Rachael Justice - Atapco Christiana (CIRC Director)
- Scott Kidner - CSK Associates ( CIRC Lobbyist)
- Janet Pippert - Landmark Science & Engineer (CIRC Bus. Manager)
Members & Guests:
- Tim Anderson, P.E. - Karins and Associates
- Randy Bailey - Business Interiors & Supplies
- Neeraj Batta - Batta Environmental
- Jeffrey Bierlein - PNC Bank
- Erich Bollman - SB Real Estate
- Todd Breck, P.E., AIA - Breckstone Architecture
- Charles (Charlie) Brown - Colliers (non-member)
- Charles (Chuck) Brown - Brown Appraisal Company
- Michael Burcham, P.E.- KCI Technologies (new)
- Steve Burnett - IFS Insurance Facilities Solutions
- Brian Cannelongo - Bryn Mawr Trust Co. (prospective member)
- Chris Castagno - LOCATION Realty Advisors, LLC
- Michele Chynoweth - NAI Emory Hill
- Joanne Clark - RFP Modular Services, LLC
- Tim Cole - Parke Bank
- Kim Connell - First State Elevator
- Edd Connor - NAI Emory Hill
- Michael Cutrona - Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Steve Davies, P.E. - Apex Engineering
- Donna Davies - M&T Bank
- Kevin DiMedio, Reger Rizzo & Darnall, LLP (prospective member)
- Eugene DiPrinzio, Esq. - Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor
- Kevin DiSabatino - DiSabatino Construction
- Janet Dougherty - Fulton Bank
- Emily Drake - NAI Emory Hill
- Gary Drumheller - SC&A Construction, Inc.
- Jim Eversmann - affiliated: Woodlawn Trustees/formerly Wilm. Parking Authority
- Cindy Fleming - Jones Lang LaSalle
- Pat Forester - Sonitrol Security of Delaware Valley
- Michael Gallo - American Seaboard Exteriors
- Patrick Gioffre - Gioffre Commercial Real Estate
- Geoff Grosso, Esq. - Tarabicos Grosso, LLP
- Paul Guggenberger, AIA - Montchanin Design (non-member)
- Thomas Hannagan, Jr.
- Becky Harrington - NAI Emory Hill
- Jed Hatfield - Colonial Parking
- Douglas Hershman, Esq. - Bayard, P.A.
- Jonathan Hickey - NAI Emory Hill
- Mike Janis - RCI Reprographic Center, Inc.
- Jimmy Jarrell - TD Bank
- Daniel Johnson, Esq. - Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor
- Bruck Jones - PNC Bank
- Jonathan Jordan, Esq. - Riley Riper Hollin & Colagreco (non-member)
- Margie Kandra - Floor Covering Services & Consultants
- David Kenney - TD Bank
- Casey Kenton, CCIM - Investor's Realty Inc.
- Dana LeSage - Berkshire Energy Partners, LLC
- Meghan Lester, P.E. - GeoTechnology Associates (non-member)
- Jeanine Losino - REGUS
- Bart Mackey - Patterson Woods & Associates
- Michele Malizia - Capano Management
- Thomas Mammarella, Esq. - Gordon, Fournaris & Mammarella, P.A.
- Michael Marinelli - Marinelli Contracting, LLC
- Rob McGarrigle - Stolz Management
- Kevin McGonigle - Bellevue Realty
- Melinda McGuigan - EDiS Company
- Michael Panhuise, P.E. - Duffield Associates
- Brendan Patti - Sherwin Williams
- Joseph Piccirilli - TD Bank
- Christopher Reith, P.E. - GeoTechnology Associates
- Brian Richards - Santander Bank (non-member)
- Louis Rosenberg, IIDA - Mitchell Associates
- James Rostocki - Valuation Consulting Partners
- Marjorie Rothberg, AIA - Marjorie Rothberg Architecture
- Joe Ruggieri - ARG Communications
- Kelly Ryan - Waste Masters Solutions (non-member)
- Marvin Sachs - Bellevue Realty
- Anthony Santoro - Sonitrol Security of Delaware Valley
- Doug Seavey, P.E. - Landmark Science & Engineering (non-member)
- Brent Shafer, Esq. - Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor
- Lorraine Sheldon - NAI Emory Hill
- Mary Sheldon - Applied Bank
- Ken Simpler, Republican Candidate for State Treasurer
- Craig Smith - Landmark Science & Engineering (non-member)
- Alan Spiro - Diversified Properties
- Louis Stackeni - Applied Bank
- Keith Starace - CORT Rental Furniture
- Jamie Vari - Jones Lang LaSalle
- Paul Watts - Brandywine Realty Trust
- Anna White - International Trade
- Jay White, CRE - Apex Realty Advisory
- Matt Youngs - Batta Environmental (non-member)
If your name is not yet listed but you'd like to attend, please register now using the link below, or let Janet know by email ASAP.
MAREJ Digital Edition & Special Discount to Members
MidAtlantic Real Estate Journal will again begin hosting our monthly CIRC page in the October 10 issue.
As part of this benefit to CIRC, we would like to encourage our members to support MAREJ by helping to fill the adjacent page:
MAREJ will provide space for four (4) CIRC-member advertisements each month on the opposite page to CIRC news.
Cost per ad is only $150 !
Next Deadline: Sept 26 (maybe 9/29?) for ad & press release submissions (for Oct. 10 issue).
Get ready for the next issue in November!
Ad size: 5" wide by 6" high, Black & White
Send your advertisements and payments, and free press releases, etc. directly to:
- Linda M.Christman - 800-584-1062
Publisher/CEO - Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal
P.O. Box 26 Accord, MA 02018
- Ph: 781-871-5298 Fax: 781-871-5299
800-584-1062 Cell: 617-842-1372
firstname.lastname@example.org - www.marejournal.com
- Representing all facets of the Commercial Real Estate Industry
Take a look at the DIGITAL EDITION. Click link below:
SAVE THE DATE for Joint Dinner Meeting - Nov. 20
- Event: Annual Joint Dinner
- Location: Harry's Savoy Grill & Ballroom, 2020 Naaman's Road, Wilmington
- Date: Thursday, November 20, 2014
- Time: 5:15 to 8:45 p.m.
- Sponsor Set up: 4:00 to 5:00
- Happy Hour: 5:15 to 6:30
- Dinner & Program: 6:30 to 7:45
- Keynote Speech: 7:45-8:15
- Networking & Clean up: 8:15-8:45
Joint Dinner SPONSORSHIPS are Available
- Sponsorship includes:
- Logo and Name Recognition at the event (on Sponor Board and on Screen)
- Table or floor space for your company's display
- Your Company Name/Logo on one of the dinner tables
- One Dinner Ticket (no drinks, cash bar only)
- Purchase your Sponsorship using our Meeting/Event Registration Form
- Registration form will be active on Oct. 9 (or contact your primary association to purchase)
- Use the payment Dropdown Menu and select the $250 option, or
- Request an invoice from Janet by sending email to Janet@circdelaware.org
- Thanks to our current Platinum Sponsors which include a Joint Dinner Sponsorship and one dinner ticket
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Advanced Office Environments
- M&T Bank
- Environmental Alliance
- Info Solutions
- Parke Bank
- Sponsors, please let us know:
- Name of your Attendee (you can purchase more dinner tickets)
- Whether you will display and need either Table or Floor space
Happy Hour Expanded at Joint Dinner
Based on suggestions from last year's event, we have expanded our Happy Hour. The event will begin fifteen minutes earlier, at 5:15 pm., and we will have two (2) complete Cash Bars set up for your convenience, so you'll have more time for networking, which is what you are there to do!
Patio Room & Alcove Bar have been added and will be open during Happy Hour for sponsor displays and additional networking space.
Rear Ballroom Bar, across hallway from Patio Room, will stay open during Happy Hour and Dinner.
We hope you will Come Early and Stay Late to make the most of this very special Annual Holiday Real Estate Assoication Event.
Keynote at Joint Dinner by Bill Hankowsky, Liberty Property Trust
Meet Bill Hankowsky, keynote speaker at Nov. 20 Joint Dinner:
William P. Hankowsky is chairman, president and chief executive officer of Liberty Property Trust. Mr. Hankowsky joined Liberty in January of 2001 as chief investment officer, in 2002 was named president, and in 2003 appointed chief executive officer and elected chairman of Liberty’s board of trustees. Prior to joining Liberty, he served for 11 years as president of the Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation and before that served as the city of Philadelphia’s Commerce Director.
Mr. Hankowsky currently serves on the boards of Aqua America Inc. (NSYE:WTR), Citizens Financial Group Inc., the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, Delaware River Waterfront Corporation, Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau, Philadelphia Shipyard Development Corporation, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, the Board of Governors of the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT), and the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Brown University.
Continuing Education Schedule Posted
Get all Delaware Modules (1 to 7) during the period from Jan. 14, 2015 through Jan. 13, 2016. In the same sitting you can also get elective and required credits for Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.