June News & Events - Golfing Special
In This Issue
- Register Now for Golf Happy Hour and Dinner at Hartefeld National, June 29, 5-7 p.m.
- Golf Schedule of Day's Events, June 29, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Golf Foursome Pairings List (updated regularly as names are provided to Janet)
- Thank you Golf Volunteers and Pettinaro at the Towers at Greenville!
- NCCo. UDC Changes - June 24, 7-9 p.m.
- Board of Directors Elected at Annual Meeting
Registration OPEN for June 29 Happy Hour & Dinner for our Non-Golfers & Sponsors
Register Now and Attend Happy Hour & Dinner!
Not Golfing? Register for just the Happy Hour and Dinner events beginning at 5:00 p.m. on the rear Patio at Hartefeld National.
Buy into all of the GREAT Raffles Prizes and get 2 Free drink tickes with the Purchase of a Passport for $25.
Sponsors who aren'g golfing ... you may attend for free, but please be sure to let us know you are coming!
Golf Schedule of Events - June 29
- Date; Monday, June 29, 2015
- Place: Hartefeld National, One Hartefeld Drive, Kennett Square, PA
- 10:00 a.m. - Practice Range Open / Bag Drop in front at Pro Shop Entrance
- 11:00 a.m. - Registration, Barbecue Lunch on Patio (and photo op's)
- 12:00 noon - Shotgun Start for 4-man Scramble
- 5:00 p.m. - Happy Hour on outdoor, rear Patio
- 5:30 - 6:30 - Buffet Dinner Open
- 6:30 - 7:00 p.m. - Awards Ceremony & Raffle Prizes
Golfer Foursome Pairings (to date)
You may follow the below LINK to check for pairing updates, or go online to our website's INFO / Newsletter Archive and select:
WAITING LIST - We are still working on PAIRING up our waiting list golfers instead of PARING them. Please remain vigilant and plan to attend right up until you hear from us or come the day of the event...we think we'll be able to get you in yet!
Thank you Sponsors!
Info Solutions - Transition IT
Harvey Hanna & Associates / Premier Wine & Spirits
Cushman & Wakefield
DSM Commercial Real Estate
HFS Healthcare Facitlies Solutions
Waste Masters Solutions
First State Elevator
Gemini Janitorial Services
Karins & Associates
Jones Lang LaSalle
Adavanced Office Environments
Cort Funiture Rentals
Martin Architectural Group
Berger Harris, LP
CONTEST & CHALLENGES
Ten Bears Environmental
The Commonwealth Group
Harvey Hanna & Hyatt Place Dewey Beach
Landmark Science & Engineering
Sonitrol Security of Delaware Valley
RCI Printing and Graphics
Insta Signs Plus
SB Real Estate
The Bryn Mawr Trust Company
Sobieski Life Safety
Vandemark & Lynch
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
NAI Emory Hill
Lang Development Group
TEE & HOLE SPONSORS
Wells Fargo Business Banking
Riper, Riley, Hollins & Colegreco
HFS Healthcare Facility Solutions
Serenity One Source
Hyatt Place Dewey Beach
Hyatt Place Dewey Beach Weekend Stay (Harvey Hanna & Associates)
Philadelphia Union Soccer, Box Tickets for 4 with Preferred Parking (Buccini/Pollin Group)
Phillies Tickets for 4 with Parking (T and M Associates)
Hartefeld National - Foursome
Back Creek Golf Club Foursome
Wine & Beer Baskets (Premier Wine & Spirts)
Greenhill Car Wash Gift Basket & $25 gift card
Clarion Hotel Overnight Stay & Dinner for two at Augusta Grille
Sobieski Life Safety - Surprise Gift
Fourth of July Gift Basket
& lots more!!!
Thank You Golf Volunteers & Pettinaro's Towers at Greenville
A big thanks to Sally Prendergast, Elaine Wright and Pettinaro Residential for their generous hospitality shown to the golf volunteers that met at the Towers at Greenville on Monday night, June 22, to prepare for the golf outing on June 29.
Bert Root, Golf Chair (Harvey Hanna)
Cindy Fleming, Volunteer Chair (JLL)
Joanne Clark, Prize Chair
Liza Brisbin (Dare Living Associates
Jennifer McKenzie (Assurance Media)
Susanne Sabatino (Unlimited Restoration)
Margo Reign (OEIP / Small Business)
Kim Connell (First State Elevator)
Susan Miller (Gioffre Commercial)
Patti Coco (Serenity One Source)
Brendan Patti (Sherwin Williams)
Mike Gallo (American Seaboard)
Janet Pippert (Landmark Science & Engineering)
New Castle County - UDC Changes - Wednesday, June 24, 7-9 pm
New Castle County Department of Land Use has scheduled the next workshop for Revision to the Unified Development Code for Wednesday, June 24, 2015, at the Christiana Fire Hall, from 7 – 9 p.m. and they have extended the invitation to CIRC members with the hope that you will be able to attend and offer input. They will be providing an update on actions taken since March and continuing to work in small groups on scenarios.
A web page has been created that displays the presentations and summaries of the public workshops and focus group sessions. This page will also provide information on upcoming meetings, draft legislation once it is developed and other process information. The County hopes it will be a great resource for you to access information and provide input. You can find the webpage at http://www.nccde.org/1067/UDC-Revisions .
Mark your calendars & RSVP! If you are planning on attending, please send a short e-mail to LandUse@nccde.org they will have a general idea of how many folks to expect. Finally, please share this invitation with any others who might be interested in participating.
If you have any questions, you may call Chip O'Connor or send an e-mail to: LandUse@nccde.org
NCC Department of Land Use
- March 26, 2015 Presentation and Summaries:
Consultant Mark White's Presentation
General Manager Eileen Fogarty's Presentation
UDC Summary of Focus Groups and Listening Session- 31 MAR 1
CIRC Board Elections at the Annual Meeting
At our Annual Meeting & Election held on May 13 at the Clarion Belle during our last monthly membership luncheon, the following directors were elected to a new two-year term:
- New two-year term, expiring on June 30, 2017:
- Cindy Fleming, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Timothy Cole, Parke Bank
- John Birmingham, Cushman & Wakefield
- Albert "Bert" Root, V, Harvey Hanna & Associates
- Benjamin "Buddy" Berger, Esq., Berger Harris, LLP
- Jeremy Abelson, MidCoast Community Bank
- Jim O’Hara, Jr., NAI Emory Hill
The Officers elected for the coming year beginning July 1, 2015:
- President: Albert "Bert" Root, V, Harvey Hanna & Associates
- Vice President: Donald Robitzer, The Commonwealth Group, Ltd.
- Secretary: Bayard Snyder, Esquire, Snyder & Associates, P.A.
- Treasurer: Timothy Cole, Parke Bank
- Directors with terms that expire on June 30, 2016:
- Bayard "Barry" Snyder, Esq., Snyder & Associates, P.A.
- Carman Facciolo, Jr., Emory Hill Real Estate Services
- James Manna, BrightFields, Inc.
- Donald Robitzer, The Commonwealth Group, Ltd.
- J. Gregory Ellis, Patterson Woods Commercial Properties
- Marvin Sachs, Bellevue Realty Company
- Rachael Justice, Atapco Christiana
- We would like to offer our thanks for two directors that will step down now after many years of extraordinary service to CIRC:
- Katherine Silicato, CPA, Gunnip & Company - Kathi has carried out the duties of Treasurer in an exemplary manner for two terms . She has left us in good condition and promises to stick around as an Active member to help in the transition to Tim Cole and to help other members who may need assistnace with financial, accounting and tax matters.
- H. Daniel Lesher, Sales Associates, Patterson Woods Commercial Properties - Dan has served for many years in the role of Education Chairman. He has helped to transition our program from covering classes for just 14 credits per years to a complete program that now covers all 21 hours (and then some) of required continuing education in Delaware, as well as being accredited in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey - all in the same sitting. He will now assist in transition these duties to Marvin Sachs of Bellevue Realty, our new Education Chair as of July 1.
ABOUT Photo, above: (from left) Don Robitzer, Barry Snyder, Bert Root, Janet Pippert, Tim Cole