Register for our October 14 Events
In this Issue
- Next CIRC Monthly Membership Luncheon on October 14 at The Belle:
- Keynote Speaker: Bernice Whaley, Director of DEDO
- DNREC's Alex Rittbert will provide information about new liability for owners of properties with USTs
- See current Attendees List for Luncheon
- Next CIRC Continuing Education on October 14 at The Belle:
- Modules 5 and 4 class offerings at 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- See Attendees List for Classes
- Services from DEDO (hyperlinks fixed):
- ULI Philadelphia - October Newsletter to share
- Upcoming Schedule of Events
Register for Next CIRC Monthly Luncheon - October 14, 2015
Register to attend our next monthly membership networking luncheon.
When: Wed. October 14, 2015 (11:30 to 1:25)
Where: Clarion Hotel-The Belle
Keynote Speaker: Bernice Whaley, Director of DEDO, and Delaware Cabinet Secreatary / Delaware Economic Development Office
Also hear from: Alex Rittberg from DNREC will give us a brief update on the new Changes in Cleanup Liability that will be associated with commercial properties with underground storage tanks (USTs) effective January 1, 2016. You and your clients need to be informed!
More DNREC info: See Info and Fact Sheet
Cost: $35 member / $45 non-member
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made 48 hours in advance (12 noon on Monday before event) get a full refund.
See Attendees List for Luncheon
Last Chance for Continuing Education - Modules 5 & 4 - October 14, 2015
Last Chance to register for our next two Real Estate Continuing Education classes on Wed., October 14:
- Module 5 - Legislative Issues/Agency - 8:30 a.m.
- Module 4 - Office/Risk Management - 1:30 p.m.
Register online or look over our class accreditations for upcoming classes:
- October 14, 2015 - Modules 5 and 4
- January 13, 2016 - Modules 7 and 3
- March 9, 2015 - Mdules 4 and 7 (different topics/titles)
See Attendees List for Continuing Education (Mod. 5 and Mod. 4)
ZoomProspector is now up and running on the State's website. Please take advantage of this free service ... it'll can help your lists get the notice they deserve.
Website link is : http://dedo.delaware.gov/Business-Climate/Sites-and-Buildings
For real estate brokers/agents that would be interested in getting an account to upload their properties, please use the following link to request access: http://login.zoomprospector.com/DELAWARE/login.html
If you have questions, contact Jeff Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org
Impress the Press Summitt
In the lead up to Bernice Whaley, Delaware's newest Cabinet Secretary, and Director of DEDO, addressing CIRC on October 14, she wanted to be sure that you are aware of DEDO's efforts to help Delaware businesses succeed.
Impress the Press Summit is being held on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 from 8:30 to 12 noon at Dover Downs Hotel and Casino and will share all the secrets of getting your press release noticed by the media. Hear from a lineup of top Delaware journalists and public relations insiders.
Info & Registion at www.inde.delaware.gov/impress/
ULI Philadelphia - October News
Get the latest information and events from our friends at ULI.
Schedule of 2015-16 Events