November News and Thanksgiving Greeting
In this Issue
- Thanksgiving Greeting
- Holiday Luncheon at UWC - December 9 (Wed.) here
- 2016 Membership Renewal due January 1 (Early Bird Discount if paid by 12/31) here
- Our Best-Ever Annual Joint Dinner!
We Give Thanks for our Many Blessings and ALL of our Members!
CIRC has been blessed with so many wonderful and supportive members. We sincerely appreciate your participation in our events, all of the talented and hard-working volunteers, and so many that offer support through their sponsorships.
Thank You! We couldn't do it without you. We hope you enjoy this Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends and will join us on December 9 for our annual Holiday Luncheon at the University & Whist Club.
Holiday Luncheon - December 9 at the University & Whist Club
Save the Date ... Register Now ... or just check out all of the details about our December 9 holiday event at ...
Early-Pay Membership Renewal in December
CIRC annual membership fee of $80 is due and payable as of January 1, 2016.*
* If you pay by December 31, 2015, however, you may deduct $10 from your renewal fee and pay just $70.
(Must be postmarked or paid online by 12/31 to qualify).
Invoice may be requested from Janet.
Our BEST-EVER Annual Joint Dinner!
What a fantastic event our Nov. 19 Annual Joint Dinner with SIOR, CCIM and TriState was this year! With 180 attendees there was plenty of energy and enthusiasm at Harry's Savoy, with great networking, and, of course, great food!
This BIG success story is probably because so many of our members stepped up to help make this event special...to name a few:
- Neil Kilian with his timely meeting topic/speaker suggestion,
- Brett Saddler and Lorraine Sheldon, with support from CIRC and DEDO, who put together a bus tour of the opportunities and progress in the Claymont Revitalization area,
- Donna Siter/CCIM and Allie Rank/SIOR for making this truly a "Tristate" event
- Jill Riley, Becky Harrington, and Kim Connell who helped with registration,
- All of our Sponsors for their financial and participatory support (and for the free drink ticket they helped to provide)
- Our speaker, Steve Collins of Commercial Development Company and Environmental Liability Transfer, Inc. for bringing us the big picture of how some of our nation's largest Brownfield sites are being redeveloped and made available for local development...such as with the Evraz/Claymont Steel site.
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF OUR SPONSORS!
Add to your Calendar: November 17, 2016 (Thursday 5:15) for the next ANNUAL TRISTATE JOINT DINNER.