December News & Events
In this Issue
- Last Chance to Register for Holiday Luncheon at UWC - December 9 (Wed.) here
- 2016 Membership Renewal due January 1 (Early Bird Discount if paid by 12/31) here
- Continuing Education - Register for Modules 3, 4 and 7 here
- Photos of Annual Joint Dinner
Holiday Luncheon - December 9 at the University & Whist Club
LAST CHANCE - Register to attend our festive Annual Holiday Luncheon & Networking event!
University & Whist Club
Wednesday, December 9 (11:30 to 1:30)
WIN DOOR PRIZES / HELP THE FOOD BANK OF DELAWARE!
Get one chance to win for EACH FOOD ITEM ou bring for our Food Bank of Delaware collection barrel:
- Suggested donations to bring:
- Canned Goods (Fruits, Meats, Vegetables)
- Peanut Butter
- Shelf Stable Milk
- Dry Goods
- OR, PURCHASE A DOOR PRIZE TICKET FOR $5.00
Our 50-50 Cash Raffle will benefit the BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF DELAWARE
DOOR PRIZES & CONTRIBUTORS:
- Delaware Business Times Advertising Package that includes a FREE Quarter Page Full Color ad in a January or February issue and a 50% discount on any additional advertising in the Delaware Business Times run in January and February. The value of the quarter page ad is $1350
- donated by Allan Ash and Charlie Tomlinson
- The Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal Advertising Ppackage includes a FREE full Page (10 ¼ x 13 ¼ ) black and white ad in a January or February issue of your choice and a 50% discount on any 2016 advertising packages of 4x or more in the Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal. We will also offer you editorial in the same issue (350-500 words with a picture). Your ad and article will be included in both the print edition and digital addition, uploaded to our social media sites, Facebook and twitter. The value of the full page ad is $1,295
- donated by Linda Christman, Owner/ Publisher, Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal
- donated by Tim Cole of Parke Bank
- Wine and Craft Beer Baskets
- donated on behalf of members from Harvey Hanna & Associates
- Red & White wine pairing
- donated by Janet Pippert of Landmark Science & Engineering
- Crow Vineyard Wine Bottle - Holiday Centerpiece Packaging
- provided by Joanne Clark of Crow Vineyard & Winery
- Do you wish to make a prize contribution? ... contact Janet@circdelaware.org
Luncheon Menu: Spinach and Bibb with Mandarin Orange & Almonds, Braised Beef Bourguignon, Herbed Buttered Noodles, and for dessert, a Linzer Tart and French Roast Coffee & Tea Service (VEGETARIAN PLATE may be ordered in advance with your reservation)
Cost: $45 member / $55 non-members and guests
Renew Membership by Dec. 31 for Discount Rate
CIRC annual membership fee of $80 is due and payable as of January 1, 2016.*
* If you pay by December 31, 2015, however, you may deduct $10 from your renewal fee and pay just $70.
(Must be postmarked or paid online by 12/31 to qualify).
Invoice may be requested from Janet.
Register for Upcoming Continuing Education - Jan. 13, 2016
Photos from November Annual Joint Dinner
We would like to thank Joe Allen of Sonitrol Security for continuing to provide CIRC with his photo sponsorship. Pat Forester has done a great job documenting our monthly events. Thank you both !
Photo (left to right) shows the presidents of the participating real estate organizations:
- Louis J. Battagliese, Jr., SIOR – TriState Realtors Commercial Alliance
- William Boben, III, SIOR CCIM – SIOR Philadelphia Chapter President
- Eric Gorman, CCIM – PA/NJ/DE CCIM Chapter President
- Albert B. Root, V – CIRC/Delaware President
Claymont Revitalization Bus Tour
Thank you Bus Tour sponsors for a terrific Joint Dinner Amenity!
- Claymont Renaissance Development Corporation
- Delaware Economic Development Office
- NAI Emory Hill
- Commercial-Industrial Realty Council