January Membership Events & New Members
Inside This Issue
- Last Chance to Register for Jan. 13 Lunch Registration online - "Delaware By The Numbers" by Dace Blaskovitz - Wednesday Jan. 13 at the Clarion Belle
- Jan. 13 Cont. Ed. Registration online - next Continuing Education offerings (Modules 7 and 3) on Wednesday Jan. 13 at the Clarion Belle
- Membership Renewal online now for CY 2016
- Meet CIRC's Newest Members
- Charitable Giving: CIRC Members Help the Claymont Boys and Girls Club AND The Food Bank of Delaware
Last Chance to Register for January 13 CIRC Membership Luncheon
"Delaware By the Numbers" is a data-driven review of the emerging trends and issues and money confronting the State of Delaware. Is your business successfully positioned to embrace the new Delaware? Local financial expert and Caesar Rodney Institute's Co-Director for the Center for Economic Policy & Analysis, Dace Blaskovitz, examines the issues that have - and continue to - dramatically change Delaware.
Meet Our Keynote Speaker. Dace Blaskovitz has spent nearly 40 years in the financial services business - and roughly 35+ years in local media. Many of us know Dace through his almost 20 years of work on PBS Channel 12 TV - along with his long-running radio program which is broadcast on 1450 WILM. Mr Blaskovitz is a past member of WEFAC, which is the City of Wilmington's independent financial advisory committee -- and also the New Castle County Pension Board.He has been a past Chair of the March of Dimes and a past Treasurer of Kentmere Nursing Home.
Two Entrees: Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti - and - Salmon with Fresh Basil, Tomato & Shrimp Relish
Caesar Salad, Rice Pilaf, Vegetable Medley, Rolls & Butter
Dessert table featuring: Fresh Baked Assorted Cookies, Chocolate Mousse, Assorted Cakes & Pies
Continuing Education Reminder
If you are registered to attend our CIRC-sponsored continuing education on Wed., January 13, please remember to arrive PRIOR to the posted class times of:
- 8:30 a.m. (Module 7)
- 1:30 p.m. (Module 3)
Remember: Delaware licensees must have all completed Modules 1-7 by April 30, 2016.
?Information and registration for our January 13 and March 9 (Modules 4 and 7) classes:
Meet CIRC's Newest Members
Membership Chairman, Jim Manna, welcomed CIRC's 4th quarter class of new members:
(from Left to Right)\
- Michael Schlegal, P.E. - DEDC, LLC
- Jake Ruddy - PCS
- April Yanacek - Pettinaro
- David Waterman - Pettinaro
- Kelli Racca - Bancroft Construction
- Robert Lasher - Dolan Finance
- Sherry O'Rourke - Petttinaro
- Josepth Tuschinski, RA, NCARB, Architecture & Interior Solutions
- Nancy Fleming - Whitehall Realty, LLC
- Ann (Missy) Dannehower - Wells Fargo
- Jim Manna, Membership Chairman - BrightFields, Inc.
- (not shown)
- David Reesor - USI Insurance Services
- Larry Wilson - S.T. Good Insurance
Please get to know our newest members and welcome them to CIRC. Remember, current members have access to CIRC's online Member Search Directory, where you can look up Member Profiles based on any part of a member's name or company name, or by Type of Business. Login to our website is required.
Membership Renewal Due January 1
CIRC annual membership fee of $80 is due and payable as of January 1, 2016
An in nvoice may be requested from Janet by email.
Checks are payable to: "CIRC"
c/o Janet Pippert
1217 Gilbert Avenue
Wilmington, DE 19808
Claymont Boys & Girls Club the Big Winner
We are pleased to be sending the Claymont Boys & Girls Club a check for $691.00 this year.
Rebecca Wilczynski, Executive Director of the Claymont Boys & Girls Club was kind to join us at our holiday luncheon and share information about all the good that the Girls and Boys Clubs of Delaware is doing in our communities.
THANK YOU for your contributions through our Door Prize and 50-50 raffles!
To learn more...
A HEAVY, Heart-Felt Thanks from the Food Bank of Delaware
The Food Bank of Delaware has extended a HUGH thanks to CIRC for all of the food donated to their cause at our Annual Holiday Luncheon.
We collected a whopping 332 lbs. of canned and dry goods this year!
To learn more...