Happy Holidays from CIRC
Last Chance to Register for Dec. 14 Holiday Lunch
If you aren't one of these ATTENDEES who are registered for our Annual Holiday Networking Luncheon festivities on Wednesday, December 14 at the University & Whist Club - hurry and register by end-of-day Monday. Always a great time to reconnect with business associates and friends. Click HERE to register online.
Buy Raffle Tickets & Bring Food Donation
(get one free raffle ticket for your Food Bank of Delaware donation)
- and get a Holiday necklace each time you buy raffle tickets:
- Raffle tickets: 1 FREE with Food Bank dry/canned food donation
Buy 1 for $5 / 3 for $10 / Armslength for $20
- Win 50-50 Cash Prizes
- Win Delaware Busines Times Ad. Package (Value: $1,450) - Donated by Charlie Tomlinson of Today Media, Inc.
- Win Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal Ad. Package (Value: $1,295) - Donated by Linda Christman, MARE Journal
- Win Relaxation/Spa Basket - Donated by Kim Connell of First State Elevator
- Win $350 Gift Certificate for Office Paining - Donated by Lin Schrack of Burke Painting & Coatings
- Win Basket of Cheer - Premier Wine & Spirits - Donated by Tom Hanna of Harvey Hanna & Associates
- Win $50 Harry's gift card OR $25 Arby's OR a $25 Shoprite - Donated by Herb Hirzel of City Window Cleaning
- Win "It's a Surprise" - Donated by Dee Cairo of Excel Business Systems
- Win a Soft-Sided Thermal Bag with 2 Wine Bottles - Donated by Liza Brisbin of Dare Living Associates
- Win Bottles of Wine - Donated by Lorraine Sheldon, past president of Delaware Real Estate Women (DREW)
- ** Donate a prize and you will be asked to pull the winning raffle ticket and award your prize to the winner!
This year, we will also hear short presentations by Stacey Inglis about University & Whist Club's renovations and future plans, Dawn O'Neill from the Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware -- and this is also your chance to reconnect with Chis Lee of Patterson Woods, our charitable donation recipient from the June golf outing.
- Luncheon Menu:
- Stuffed Chicken Breast with Prosciutto & Fresh Mozzarella, Rosemary Demi-Glace
- Spinach and Bibb with Mandarin Orange & Almonds, Scarlet Orange Vinaigrette
- New York Style Cheesecake with Strawberries
- Vegetarian plate available upon request when registering
Register online at the Meeting/Event page (link below) or contact Janet@circdelaware.org for an invoice.
Welcome New Members
The Membership Committee is pleased to annouce that they have approved memberships for the following applicants at the 4th quarter Membership Committee meeting held at BrightFields, Inc. Please welcome these new members when you see them at the next membership event:
- David Kuklish - Bohler Engineering
- Jim Magnatta V - OPS Security Group
- Christopher Mondoro - Bohler Engineering
- Anthony “TJ” Prizzi - Merit Service Solutions LLC
- Judith Scarborough, CPA, CFF - Master, Sidlow & Associates, P.A.
- Lin Schrack - Burke Painting & Coatings, Inc.
- Mary Short - Pettinaro Management
- Thomas Harvey - Harvey Hanna & Associates
- John Harvey - Harvey Hanna & Associates
Lorraine Sheldon has recently joined the Membership Committee, with Chairman Jim Manna, and committee members Greg Ellis, Don Robitzer, Marvin Sachs, Tim Cole, and ex-officio members Bert Root and Janet Pippert.
2017 Membership Renewal - Early Pay Discount thru Dec. 31
Membership Dues are $80.00 and are due as of January 1, 2017 (late after Jan. 31).
A DISCOUNT of $10.00 will be applied if you remiit your early payment of just $70.00 by December 31, 2016.
Your $70 payment can be made at the holiday luncheon and can be combined in one check with your lunch payment, if desired.
Membership Renewal can be made online at our website by going to
Membership / Renewal Form
Thank you Joint Dinner Sponsors
A terrific Joint Dinner at The Waterfall was attended by over 150 CRE professionals in the tri-state area from CIRC, SIOR, CCIM, and the Commercial Chapter of SWRA and Appraisal Institute. Thank you all, and stay tuned for more info, photos, and a survey to see how well you liked the new venue and format.
Continuing Education Registration Form
Continuing Education Registration Form, Click here to DOWNLOAD
Our first classes will be held on Wed., February 8, 2017, and will cover the DIFFERENT forms of AGENCY that are practiced in the quad-state area (PA/NJ/MD and DE). DON'T MISS OUT ON TAKING THESE COURSES NOW!
All Delaware licensees will want to take the 1:30 p.m. Agency course, BUT, all NJ, PA, MD licensees MUST HAVE the 8:30 a.m. Agency course. This class is very timely and addresses new requiarements that cannot be combined with Delaware CE requirements. NJ licensees need to earn all CE requirements by 4/30/17 to avoid a costly penalty.