County Executive Matthew Meyer Presentation to CIRC March 8, 2017
Matthew Meyer Shares his Presentation with CIRC
County Executive Matthew Meyer shared the following information from his presentation given to CIRC members and guests on March 8, 2017:
PowerPoint Presentation - download a PDF copy here: http://www.circdelaware.org/userFiles/Presentation_NCC-MattMeyer_3-8-17b.pdf
New Castle County web survey can be accessed here: http://www.NCCDE.org/websurvey
Delaware’s first-ever Virtual Town Hall with Matthew Meyer can be accessed on Thursday, March 9 at 4:00 pm here: https://www.facebook.com/nccde/
New Member Welcome
CIRC is happy to welcome its newest group of members (pictured from left):
- David Mengers, Breckstone Architecture
- Sandra Selzer, Esq., MacElree Harvey, Ltd.
- Kevin Fasick, Ross Capital Partners
- Esther Wyatt, Brandywine Realty Trust
- Ryan Fasick, Ross Capital Partners
- Khristian Toolan, Marling's Inc.
- JB Meadows, KeyBank
- Mary Kate Williams, Lang Development
- Jim Manna, BrightFields - Membership Committee Chairman
- Not pictured:
- Andrew Holloway, Cinnaire Corp.
- Paul Hughes, ESCO Atlantic
- Mary Kay Gavers, Esq., MacElree Harvey, Ltd.
We hope you will reach out and get to know these new members and build strong and lasting business relationships.
Members On The Move
Anna Marie Hanna is now with Christiana Health Care System
Douglas Barry, P.E. is now with Pennoni Associates, Inc.
Yasmin Bowman is now affiliated with Habash Commercial Realty
To Become a Member
Several people at the meeting inquired about joining CIRC.
In addition to attending a meeting and meeting our Membership Committee members, the next step is to fill out the Online Membership Registration Form (see link below).