CIRC January News & Event Registration
In this issue
- Last Chance to Register - January 10 Monthly Membership Luncheon
- Last Chance to Register - January 10 Continuing Education ** See Important Details Below! **
- Welcome New Members
- December Holiday Party Photos
- CY 2018 Membership Dues are payable in January for just $80.00
Last Chance to Register for January 10 Luncheon
Hurry and register if you haven't already ... Wednesday, January 10 is quickly approaching!
(See current ATTENDEES LIST)
Please join us for our first monthly membership lunch meeting (nestled warmly between two real estate continuing education classes).
January 10, 2018 (Wednesday)
CIRC Monthly Membership Luncheon
Clarion Hotel-The Belle
11:30 - 1:25 p.m.
Cost: $35 M / $45 NM
Presentation/Topic: REAL ESTATE CAPITAL MARKETS
Speaker: Kevin Hicks, Managing Director of Wells Fargo Commercial Mortgage
For more info or to register for this luncheon, please visit our MEETINGS/EVENTS page - click HERE or follow the link below:
Cont. Ed. - Important Information about Jan. 10 Classes
As a reminder to all Brokers, Associate Brokers and Sales Agents and CRE administrators:
On Wed., January 10 at the Clarion Hotel-The Belle - these two classes will be given:
- LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER FOR:
- 8:30 AM – Agency - PA NEW Req'd. / MD MREC-Commercial / NJ Req'd Core **
- 1:30 PM – Agency – DE Mod. 7 / MD MREC-Residential Agency
** Remember: PA now has a NEW REQUIRED course, and NJ is now in a NEW renewal period for 2019. Also, check your MD license renewal date, you could be in a new period as well and need these January 10 classes.
- Delaware - CE credits due by April 30, 2018
- Pennsylvania - CE credits due by April 30, 2018
- New Jersey - CE credits due by April 30, 2019 for 6/30/19 renewal
- Maryland - check your individual renewal cycle for date due
Attendees List - Jan. 10 Classes & Lunch
Registration for Jan. 10 Cont. Ed. Classes
Additional Upcoming courses:
- Mods 1 & 3 - Feb. 14, 2018
- Mods 2 & 4 - March 14, 2018
- Mods 5 & 6 - April 11, 2018
Please tell others you know - or your Broker of Record to advertise these classes.
Welcome New Members
The Membership Committee held it's quarterly meeting in December at Jim Manna's office to approve new members. Membership Committee members include: Marvin Sachs, Susan Miller, Lorraine Sheldon, Greg Ellis, Don Robitzer, and Janet Pippert (ex-offio).
Please welcome these new members who attended the December Holiday Luncheon. (From left):
- Shane Malek, Secure Manaement, Inc. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Eliot Dalton - Inn Consultant and Broker (email@example.com)
- Joe Zilcosky - State Department, Division of Small Business, Development & Tourism (Joe.Zilcosky@state.de.us)
- Tim Paul - SVN | Miller Commercial Real Estate (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Will Minster - Patterson-Woods Commercial Properties (email@example.com)
- Clifford Mitchell, P.E. - Karins & Associates (firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Manna, Membership Committee Chairperson (email@example.com)
- Kristin Marinelli - KLM Consulting (firstname.lastname@example.org) (not shown in photo)
Holiday Party Photos from our sponsor, Sonitrol Security
View All Holiday Party Photos - click HERE
- Many thanks to our photographer Anthony Santoro, and to Pat Foresters throughout the year!
Directors in attendance (shown from left to right):
- C. Scott Kidner, Lobbyist
- Robert Chadwick, New Castle County Chamber Economic Development Council
- Carmen Facciolo - NAI Emory Hill
- Benjamin Berger, Esq. - Berger Harris
- Greg Ellis, CCIM - Patterson-Woods Commercial Properties
- Robert Stenta - Pettinaro
- James O'Hara, Jr. - NAI Emory Hill
- James Manna - BrightFields, Inc.
- Jay L. White, MAI, CRE - Apex Realty Advisory
- Michael Hahn - 44 Business Capital
- Jeremy Abelson - MidCoast Community Bank
Membership Renewal due - January 2018
Membership renewal for CY 2018 is due in January for the low cost of $80. You can renew online on our MEMBERSHIP web page or by requesting an invoice. If you are unsure if you paid, or need an invoice, please contact Janet at Janet@circdelaware.org.